What's your favorite thing about Borderlands 2?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by fuzyon, Sep 1, 2015.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I really love the subtle humor and the characters, but the maps and variety of weapons are also pretty cool. What about you?

2. Nemesysbr

Nemesysbr New Member

Handsome Jack. I love how omnipresent he is, it's great when a game makes the antagonist one of its center-pieces, and Handsome Jack is one hell of a character.

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

I really enjoy the humor! I've laughed a lot while playing it, and claptrap is my favorite for this reason, I think he's the funniest character

4. sakurawings

sakurawings New Member

How easy it is to jump into a game with your friends. I spent like 400 hours on this game because it was so easy to hop into my friends' games when they were playing. Also, the ability to kill bosses over and over again to farm. I never thought I would get into the farming aspect of a game, but I spent a TON of timing farming the bosses for those orange legendary guns...

5. Spectre456

Spectre456 New Member

I love the humor in the game. Any game that can make me laugh as much as Borderlands does becomes a favorite of mine very quickly. I don't think I would enjoy it as much if it wasn't as funny as it is.

6. Sworden

Sworden New Member

Definitely has to be Handsome Jack for me. I haven't played too much of the game just yet, but his humor and his villainy are done really well.

Even in just a few lines hes stuck out to me as a noticeable and memorable character. The voice actor for him really does the job well.

7. mauricioq

mauricioq New Member

Definitely the vast number of weapons for you to use. I love guns in games and this game is perfect for me because of that, also, the customization is pretty cool and keep me addicted to the game.

8. Sworden

Sworden New Member

Hands down it has to be a mix of the writing, and the voice acting. They really stepped it up from Borderlands 1, especially the sheer size of the game.

For example, even the random audio logs that you find strewn about add a lot to the games story and to Jack's villainy. And man, don't even get me started on Jack and claptrap's voice acting, it's just done so damn well.

9. Siraphine

Siraphine New Member

It's funny!

There's enough super-serious shooters on the market -- not to say they aren't great, they are. But sometimes I like to shoot things just to laugh about it. Borderlands is super snarky and satirical, and I love that.

10. Sworden

Sworden New Member

This is actually a feature which is highly underrated. The sheer user friendliness of the networking in this game is insane. Theres no hoops to jump through, nothing complicated, just click and join.

Even for Lan, it's really as simple as just finding the friend and joining.

I'm also not 100 sure on how the whole level scaling works, but I know ammo and gold sharing works well. Was actually really happy about the ammo pick up sharing.

11. dionnextherese

It took me a lot of time to understand the Borderlands game. Once I understood the concept, I got very addicted. My favorites in Borderlands 2 are the gratuitous violence, crude humor and boatload of guns.