Question about Unique Weapon levels.

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 News and Discussion' started by serbog, Jan 27, 2018.

1. serbog

serbog New Member

Got on a big BL kick a few months ago, went back and finally played through BL1, and started 2 recently.

In BL1, I would pretty much try to do most side quests, but found I lost the story line after going back to story missions. So in BL2, I started sticking more to main missions. I went off on a side mission (Assassins Wot, reeth, Rouf) when I was at level 14, even though I saw the mission is level 8 or so. Little did I realize, the loot they drop is tied to the area, and not my current level? Getting some fun guns wasn't as great seeing they are level 7, and likely won't be very useful to me.

I don't always want to grind side missions, but don't want to miss fun weapons either. I guess the best idea is to either check out the uniques online and keep a list handy when playing? Or on the mission card where it tells you the rewards, I guess if it has a Blue as a reward it indicates a unique?

2. xyrene

xyrene Member

Have you tried watching a walkthrough in Youtube to see how the game goes?

3. RaymondStupt

RaymondStupt New Member

Предлогаем эксклюзивные услуги для привлечения клиентов в ваш бизнес. Такие услуги есть только у нас! Демократичные цены. Белое и серое продвижение на выбор. Устранение конкурентов в сети. Телеграмм @Dred1122
    We offer exclusive services to attract customers to your business. Only we have such services! Cheap prices. White and gray marketing to choose from. Elimination of competitors in the network. Telegram @Dred1122

4. RaymondStupt

RaymondStupt New Member

Предлогаем эксклюзивные услуги для привлечения клиентов в ваш бизнес. Такие услуги есть только у нас! Демократичные цены. Белое и серое продвижение на выбор. Устранение конкурентов в сети. Телеграмм @Dred1122
    We offer exclusive services to attract customers to your business. Only we have such services! Cheap prices. White and gray marketing to choose from. Elimination of competitors in the network. Telegram @Dred1122

5. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

There are quite a few bots in the comments. By quite a few I mean one, Raymond...