Your Favourite Weapon in Borderlands 2?

Discussion in 'PC/Mac' started by GaigeArmage, Aug 29, 2015.

1. GaigeArmage

GaigeArmage New Member

What is your favourite weapon for Borderlands 2 and why?
    Well, for me, I don't really know which would be my favourite. Probably the Hawkeye which deals 580% critical damage. I don't know why it's my favourite, but probably because I find it easier to get on by with it.

2. frostie

frostie New Member

My favourite would be the Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold, when combined with the combination. This is probably the most overpowered combination in the game and is very fun to use. If you are a gunzerker, get to of these and you will easily destroy anything in your path!

3. krnd

krnd New Member

The Bee would probably be my favourite gun simply because I don't have anything better yet!
    At the very least it isn't a terrible SMG, though I'm not sure would I be switching it yet even if I had one, it feels good to use :p

4. ZeboThePenguin

ZeboThePenguin New Member

My favorite weapon has to be the pimpernel :DD Mainly since it releases 50% splash damage that gets Reaper buffs, but no grenade buffs, and 100% critical hit buff. Also to note it's "Sink me!" special effect which spits out 5 separate pellets after hitting a surface.
    Also not to mention that I LOVEEEEE snipers in this game :DD

5. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

This is a pretty tough question. I'm sure there are more than enough guns that I haven't touched in the game, but from what I can remember, I really enjoyed the sub machine guns. Rifles are always fun to play with as well. If I'm being completely honest, I never really payed attention to the special upgrades and qualities of the guns. I just looked at the numbers and kept pushing through the game. I'm sure if I were to play the game through a second time, I would be more caught up in the features of the weapons.

6. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Exactly my thoughts, the Pimpernel is so satisfying to use and it has cool effects. I may be biased since I enjoy sniping so much but the weapon is really strong.