Welcome to the Borderlands General Forums - Please Read.

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Sacridfire, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

Welcome to the Borderlands General Forum. If you want to talk about items please use the forums dedicated to them.
    When using the forums keep in mind we have rules.
    1. Please do not make posts with the sole intent of starting flame wars. This forum is here so Borderlands 2 players can find and communicate each other outside of the game.
    2. Insulting other players is not tolerated. If you see somebody being rude to another user please use the report post button so a staff member can find it easier.
    3. Making multiple accounts to agree with yourself is a no-no, don't do it.
    4. Please refrain from starting a new thread if one on your topic already exists. We have a stickied thread for every system to find players please don't start new ones.

When asking for help.

Before asking for help try verifying your game cache and restarting steam

• When asking for help for your problem please state whether you are playing on PC, X360, or PS3.
    • Describe in detail what issue you are having and what you think may be causing it.
    • Please don't be rude when somebody is trying to help you fix your problem. They aren't likely to respond if you insult them.
    • Spamming the forums won't get you help any faster. It will actually make it more difficult to find the original question.

Common Issues
    If your DLC/Pre-order bonus is not working and you are using a physical copy of the game check for a code somewhere in the box as you may need to enter it to redeem your bonuses.

If you play the PC version and experience huge fps drops try disabling Physx and make sure vsync is disabled.

If your screen goes black when in "Fight For Your Life" tell us what settings you are running on so we can see if there is a common factor causing it.

If you don't want to start your own thread about an issue you are having feel free to send me a PM asking for help (using these guidelines of course) and i will attempt to help you to the best of my ability. Remember I'm a gamer too, I won't be available all day but I will check my messages every few hours.

#1 Sacridfire, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
  2. Sacridfire

Sacridfire The Instigator

This forum is for non console-specific general chat. If you are looking for a group or have a question about a certain console, use the correct section.

#2 Sacridfire, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.