[PC] [NA] [EU] Winter Clan

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3 Co-op' started by SillyLily, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SillyLily

SillyLily New Member

Thank you for your interest in joining Winter.

Who Am I:

My name is Lily (discord: Lily#0828 and Epik: Lilybear0828) and I am an LT for Borderlands 3 on PC for Winter Clan.

Who We Are:

We are a family. A community of like-minded gamers across every platform from PC to TableTop. We transcend barriers and bring people together. With over 4000 people calling Winter home we have a place for almost everyone.

Who We Are Not:

We are not a home for toxicity. For this reason we avoid having any sponsors or dealing with eSports. We encourage friendly competition and each game differs in its approach to fulfilling that competitive itch.

What We Offer:

Winter has been a home for gamers since the late 90’s when our founders discovered the joy of online gaming. We offer our members a place to call home. We also offer a Discord server to communicate information to our members, and a website for our members to have all the tools they need to get in the game.

Rules:
    1. Winter is a mature community. Some discussions may not be suitable or appropriate for younger children therefore we ask that you be 16+.
    2. Names must be ASCII characters only, also any abbreviation for personal advertising is not allowed. (ie. TTV or YT)
    3. Keep public comments and discussions constructive and positive. If topics seem inappropriate for public discussion please move it to a DM.
    4. This is a SFW (safe for work) place, so please keep general content appropriate.
    5. Hate speech. Winter does not tolerate attacks on any person or group of people.. ie.) basis of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. This includes the casual use of derogatory terms.
    6. Do not engage in or post content encouraging the harassment of individuals or communities.
    7. Politics, Religion ,Drugs, and Finances are topics we do not want discussed in Winter.
    8. Do not use the Winter server to promote or sell your product or service. This includes unsolicited advertising of game streams. Post attempting to do so will be removed.
    9. Do not use the Winter server to solicit products from other members. This includes assets for Twitch/Youtube, profile pictures, or game coaching. Post attempting to solicit anything will be removed.
    About Borderlands 3:

We are looking to grow our community. We are about story progression as a clan as well as farming end game. We have events for both so if you are looking for someone to group up with no matter where you are in your journey, Winter Clan is right for you. We have a variety of different players and levels. There will be events every week. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me on discord.

Winter Games:

Warframe (PC/PS4), Overwatch (PC/XB/PS4), CS:GO (PC), Apex (PC/PS4/XB), Borderlands (PC/PS4/XB), Destiny (PC/XB/PS4), Unreal Tournament (PC), Rainbow 6 (PC/PS4), Starcitizen (PC), World of Warcraft Retail/Classic (PC), Black Ops 4 (PS4/XB), NHL (PS4,XB), FFXIV (Cross-plat), Dauntless (Cross-Plat), Rocket League (Cross-Plat), WarThunder (Cross-plat), Smite(Cross-Plat), and also TableTop Games.

Games we are looking to bring to Winter:

OS Runescape, MW once it is released (any game can become a community game with 25 members willing to play)

More Info:

If you are looking for more information about Winter you can reach out to me Via Discord: Lily#0828.

Epik: Lilybear0828

VikingScorpion and Palpachu like this.