New PC Updates Thread

Discussion in 'PC/Mac' started by MorbidMobius, Jan 9, 2013.

1. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

So even though I am not playing this game on the PC i figured I'd let all of you PC users out there aware of new update that is available as of today. This is copy/paste'd info straight from Gearbox so yeah enjoy!

You can download the latest Borderlands 2 update by restarting Steam. All updates are cumulative; you only need to install the most recent version to receive all updates.

"Update v1.3.1 (Released 1/9/2013)
    •Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
    •Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
    •Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
    •Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
    •Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear."

So there ya go...I get these notices pretty quick so I'll try and keep up with every consoles updates. And if your wondering when this will come to consoles, its not scheduled at this time.

2. icewavex79

icewavex79 New Member

Well now that DT is fixed on PC how about his summoner with the Infinity pistol in her hand and Smaller Lighter Faster enabled actually fire the dang thing? MS and Sony take their time with certs so I would expect these patches in the next couple months

3. MorbidMobius

MorbidMobius The Lord of Slag

i don't believe there will be other patches released for the consoles besides this...

EDIT: ok worded wrong, thats all the new patch will contain

4. darthjebus

darthjebus New Member

updated to 1.82 on steam

Added support for Traditional Chinese in base game.
    Modified installation script to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable

5. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Does anyone know how likely it is that Borderlands 2 gets updated anytime soon? Maybe with some new stuff until Borderlands 3 is released (if it's ever gonna be released).

6. YaBoyJoey

YaBoyJoey New Member

I feel like it's sort of unlikely to expect too many, if any, updates on BL2, especially if BL3 is in development. It's unfortunate but that's sort of how the game dev world works.