Lascaux vs Tattler

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Total Borderlands Addict, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Total Borderlands Addict

These guns seem very very similar, the only difference I can see being that one is easy as hell to get, while the other is a pain in the ass.

So does the Tattler have any advantage against the Lascaux?

2. FPSPearce

FPSPearce PyroPearce the Invincable

i havent used the tattler but i love the lascaux the only smg i like more than it the slagga (more projectiles, ammunition). so personally the lascaux is the easiest and one of the best guns in the game to get.

3. hienliminh

hienliminh New Member

Em m?i tham gia di?n dÃ*n. BÃ*i vi?t c?a c?u có Ã*ch v?i mình hienliminh chúc bác thÃ*nh công.

4. Total Borderlands Addict

That's what I'm saying. The Lascaux SMG is an amazing weapon, ranking within my favorite SMG's, along with the Slagga, Sandhawk, Baby Maker, Bad Touch, and Hellfire, and among those is by FAR the easiest to get.

I'm asking you guys if the Tattler even BETTER than this beast, by a good enough amount to go through the trouble of farming Hyperius, Gee, and Pete to get one.

5. Redferrari1998

Redferrari1998 The Moderating Legend

The tattler does the highest damage of any SMG (5000 x 2), but it's paired with a slow-moving projectile, mediocre fire rate and high spread, so it's a "in your face" weapon unlike other SMG's like the slagga or bitch which are great for general purpose use.

Out of the lascaux and the tattler, i would go for the lascaux, but i would highly recommend using the slagga over both, especially if there are other vault hunters with you because of the high chance to slag and second-highest damage of all SMG's (3000 x 3)

*the stats in the brackets are random and just an average, so the stats will be different in-game

6. Thy7th

Thy7th New Member

This is how I feel about this topic as well. Well said mate. The Slagga is by far superior just because of its Slag chance and Slag damage added on with its badass fire rate and high damage...where could you go wrong.

7. Total Borderlands Addict

I have a Slagga. It's not incredulously better than my Lacsaux.