Is there a PC game that you wished was on console?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by ReaperX, Jan 27, 2018.

1. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

I love interacting with others online and playing good open world games, though I prefer to play them on console. Are you like this and is there a certain game you would like to play on a console rather than PC?

2. Athanas

Athanas Member

No,not even one. All the games I have played via PC have always given me the best experience. I have not yet encountered any that I should feel it would be well played via a console than a PC.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I don't know most of the games on the PC that I have played are already on the console. And most of the console games that I know are not much making comeback on PC. So it depends on how the franchise may come into play there. I hope things change though.

4. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Good point with most PC games being on console already. I guess it would make since that some would be indifferent to the idea. Most prefer the PC over consoles.

5. overcast

overcast Member

I make use of the DOSBOX to play the ported games from the console to the PC. And that works out with most of the games. It's kind of good feeling to play those old games.

6. ReaperX

ReaperX Member

Sweet, best of both worlds.

7. overcast

overcast Member

It's fun to play some of the old PC games though. I mean I miss them and console based games on PC also works out better.