Have you got bored of Borderlands 2?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by fuzyon, Aug 31, 2015.

1. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

Since the game has been out for quite a while now I expect most of the people are waiting for the sequel, Borderlands 3.

2. roydominic33

roydominic33 New Member

To be honest, yes, I'm very much tired of it due to the saturation of much uncalled for humor. Don't think that I'm not in to the game, though, because the opposite is true. I've been a huge fan ever since ever since the first Borderlands was released. I lost so much sleep because of that game and felt that it was most delightfully fulfilling when I finally finished the story campaign.

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

I'm definitely waiting for the sequel, but I still feel like there's a lot in Borderlands 2 that I haven't discovered. I still enjoy playing it in my free time and also with friends.

4. Nemesysbr

Nemesysbr New Member

Yeah, I'm waiting for the sequel, same as everyone else. There's only so much mayhem I can cause on BL2 before it feels repetitive. BL3 will be a fresh start for me, so I'm pretty anxious for it.

5. Spectre456

Spectre456 New Member

I get bored of it from time to time. I always come back to it though. Every once in a while I get the urge to play it and it's amazing. Just need a break from the game for a while.

6. krnd

krnd New Member

I never really played Borderlands 2 for long periods of time so it isn't too bad for me to just play a few hours and enjoy the same. However if I am playing with friends that's a whole different story ;)

7. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Yes, I am waiting for the next Borderland Game but I don't get bored by this game. Well, borderlands 2 is a wonderful game and very few peoples will get bored by the game.

8. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

Yes, I agree with you. Playing this game with friends is much more enjoyable than playing it alone. :D

9. oneisgoodu

oneisgoodu New Member

What should be story in the third part? (your opinion). In my opinion, they should make a prequel of this game.

10. Sworden

Sworden New Member

While I'm not bored of it yet persay (only started playing recently) I am tried of these snowy and dull environments. I'm not sure why, but for some reason they just really grate on me and sap me of my energy.

Definitely a big fan of Sanctuary and Handsome Jack's character though, dudes a pretty good villain.

11. mauricioq

mauricioq New Member

I won't say I'm bored, but with so many games getting released, sometimes there's a huge gap between the times I play this game again. Because I also want to play all the other games that I like. But me and my friends still play borderlands 2 from time to time.

12. Siraphine

Siraphine New Member

A little, to be honest.

My boyfriend and I were playing it religiously together almost every single day for about 4 months straight. But now, I think we're a little burnt out on it. It's still a great game, and I love it, but we really need a break.

We've been playing Warframe and Terraria lately. :)

13. Sworden

Sworden New Member

Honestly if you can play a game for 4 months, then I think the game did it's job. These days games come out so fast and so often, that its really hard for a single game to hold someone's attention for long.

I think Borderlands really does have a lot of replayability, what with the multiplayer and the large number of classes/builds.

14. fuzyon

fuzyon Member

I still play Borderlands to this day, although not as much since the game got quite repetitive.
    I think 4 months for a game like this is fair, after all it's not like The Witcher 3 where you could have entirely different stories as you go.

15. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

I get bored of any game eventually, I think I tire of things easily but borderlands 2 held my interest for longer than most.

16. razor

razor Member

Nope, I'm still playing it along with Skyrim. These games have almost infinite replay value to me, so it's likely that I'll still be playing it 5 years from now.

17. andandand3

andandand3 Member

Anytime that I tend to feel I might be getting bored, I will take a little break and with this game it is enough to make me miss it. It does not even last long and I am right back to not bored again.

18. xyrene

xyrene Member

Yes, the game has become boring after some time.

19. overcast

overcast Member

To be honest I do get bored . And this is not just borderlands. I guess it applies to any game for me. I don't like to play one game forever. I change the game from one to another. And this way I keep myself fresh as well.