Challenge accepted achievement (Xbox)

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Hugostigletz, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hugostigletz

Hugostigletz New Member

I have got well over level one on all the challenges including the jimmy Jenkins one but the achievement is not popping, anybody else have this problem or know a fix? Thanks.

2. TWO Many Skillz

TWO Many Skillz New Member

There are 2 hidden challenges that you are missing I bet, you must complete level 5 of the splash damage kills with a rocket launcher(200) and you unlock the challenge for direct hit kills with a rocket launcher. The other hidden challenge is unlocked by completing level 5 of the challenge for point blank kills with a shotgun(750). That challenge is for long distance shotgun kills, the kills you have already gotten going towards the hidden challenge are registered but need to be unlocked before they count, for example when I got the 200 splash damage kills and the direct kills challenge unlocked, levels 1 through 5 unlocked for me cause I had that many direct kills already. Kinda a pain in the ass to get the shotgun kills but it is easy if you havent completed the slaughter dome challenges. If you have just go to the caustic caverns and kill everything there, save and exit, go back in and repeat. there are 50 kills you can rack up easily in a few minutes in the caverns so that is the quickest way to obtain the shotgun kills

3. Hugostigletz

Hugostigletz New Member

Alright thanks

4. TWO Many Skillz

TWO Many Skillz New Member

No problem, many people think this achievement is glitched so hopefully this helps out many others as well