Borderlands 1 VS Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 General' started by Xilkozuf, May 25, 2017.

?

Which game do you prefer?

1. Borderlands

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Borderlands 2

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. The Pre-Sequel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

When a sequel comes out, it's not always good as the first one. But sometimes, it's better!
    In my opinion, this is the case: Borderlands 2 is bigger, greater, funnier and in general a better game than the first one. The only thing I prefer about the first one are the DLCs, but that's just a little part of it.

What do you think? Do you prefer the first or the second game? Or the Pre-Sequel?

2. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

I too prefer the second Borderlands game. The first was a great change of pace from what I was used to when it came out, but I think they really found their voice and direction with the second installment.

I find myself constantly smiling at the interactions I have throughout Borderlands 2, from the character dialogue to the ridiculous quests I have to do, which is something I encountered in the first game, but has been amplified in the second one.

3. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Member

Also, the second one have Tiny Tina. it's a big plus for me, I can't explain how much I loved her character!
    So glad she had a DLC all for herself.

4. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

Yes! I just recently met Tiny Tina, which has actually got my roommate interested in Borderlands as well. We have our computers in the same room, so he gets to hear all of Tina's hilarious dialogue and the crazy quests I have to do for her.

I just completed the tea party quest for her, which was quite a wild ride.

5. andandand3

andandand3 Member

I think that I agree with others, when usually the sequels are not as good but this one was better. I think they really knew what was good and then built on that to make things even better.

6. razor

razor Member

Borderlands 2 is definitely a better and more polished experience. I just don't like the humor.